Registration Instructions (Please Read Carefully)
1. Register from a computer only. Some of the buttons and features are not available or are not clear when trying to register from a phone or tablet.
2. For returning players: if you forgot your password, enter your email address only and hit submit. Your password will be sent to you. Do not create another account for your child.
3. For first-time players, Parents/Guardians need to register themselves as well as their children (players). The first registration page is for Parents/Guardians and then you move on to register the players. If you are registering more than one child, simply click on the "Add Child" button is on the confirmation page.
4. For registration with the Boys' Program: Registration the Boys program requires pre-registration with Mass Bay Youth Lacrosse (www.mbyll.com). MBYLL registration costs $40 and includes membership to US Lacrosse, Positive Coaching Alliance, and Mass Bay Youth Lacrosse League. Please visit: http://bit.ly/2yWCGcS to register with MBYLL. You will need the MBYLL confirmation number to complete the CYL registration.
For registration with the Girls' Program: Registration for the Girls program requires registration with US Lacrosse. The US Lacrosse registration is integrated through the Canton Youth Lacrosse website. Remove any US Lacrosse number that may be in the registration system before hitting the submit button. Your child’s information will be looked up automatically. If the number is not valid through June 30, 2020, you will automatically be brought to the US Lacrosse site to register there and pay a separate $30 fee to US Lacrosse. Once this is completed, you will be automatically brought back to the Canton Youth Lacrosse website to complete registration. Please do not go to the US Lacrosse Website, register separately and then try to enter that number into the Canton System - it will not work.
5. Uniforms: As part of the registration process, you will have the select a uniform. We will be ordering new uniforms for the entire club. We will be hosting a fitting in January. The estimated cost will be $35 and the club will cover the difference.
6. Any information such as player names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses etc. which you enter in this process is for internal records only and does not get displayed to the public. Contact information will be accessible by coaches and team administrators only, for the purpose of keeping you informed regarding news, events, and schedule changes. This information is stored on a roster but is not viewable by the public.
7. Note: Please do not pay for the "registration insurance" - this is not a service affiliated with Canton Youth Lacrosse. We are working with League Athletics to have it removed from our site.
In order to make a secure online payment for your selected program(s), please have your VISA/Mastercard or Discover card ready. You will be able to pay online at the end of the registration process. If you are paying in installments, you will be notified by the system in advance of the final payment. Your child will not be put on a roster or receive a uniform unless paid in full by the final payment date (3/1/2019).
***Please Note: Your registration will be deleted from the system if a payment is not made at the time of registration.
8. Any problems with the registration process please contact